My name is Christa and I am head of recruitment here at SR. We are always looking for fabulous new faces and it’s my job to go through all of your applications and get in contact with you to come and meet us.
If your application is successful we will invite you to come and have a little chat and get some casting shots taken. We want to make sure that the models we represent are of the highest quality for our clients, which is why casting is important so that we can get a feel for your character and how you work in front of the camera.
Let’s get started!
Casting Tips for Sandra Reynolds
1. We ask that you arrive in a plain white t-shirt with blue jeans.
2. Your hair should be styled (down) naturally, casting shots should be a representation of how you look prior to any fancy hair do’s!
3. Makeup should be kept natural and minimal. Think sheer base makeup, groomed brows and mascara. Bare is beautiful.
4. Minimal jewellery, small studs and hoops are fine but we don’t want chunky necklaces and hoops.
5. Practice your moves – We want to know how you perform in front of the camera, and to know that we can get what we need quickly and efficiently – this is especially important to our clients. It can be useful to come up with a little routine, so that every time that camera clicks, were getting a new pose and a different look.
6. Be YOURSELF! We pride ourselves in having so many different and wonderful characters on our books. We want your bubbly smiles, attitude and professionalism – but most importantly we need to get a feel of who YOU are as a model.
7. When coming in to a casting with us, be sure to bring with you a USB of up to date images and previous work you may have done.
These tips are also perfect for any other castings you may be attending.
If you have applied and have been invited in to meet with us we hope you feel a little more prepared for your casting and we cannot wait to meet you!
For bookings and enquiries please email: email@example.com
or call 0207 387 5858
Sandra Reynolds Model Agency is a London based model, influencer, acting and child modelling agency. Successfully providing commercial models, actors and influencers throughout London and the UK.